I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
ABOUT THE JOB
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Gorey, Co. Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, which will commence early next year. However, they will wait for the right candidate. The pharmacy is only opened from 9:00 - 18 :00, so it is an excellent opportunity for pharmacist who want a healthy work- life balance.
You will be working 5 days per week Monday - Friday one week and four weekdays and a Saturday the following.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work on your own initiative
-Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Open to experienced supervising pharmacists and pharmacists with no supervisory experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information please contact: Apply
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Gorey, Co. Wexford