We are immensely proud of our staff and their passion, professionalism and dedication to change people's lives. If you share that passion, and if you too want to make a difference, then come and join us. In return you will get to work with a great team, with superb training and development opportunities, and excellent staff benefits.
We provide a large number of mental and physical health services. Poor physical and mental health are linked and our ambition is for people to have their physical and mental health problems identified, assessed and treated at the same time.
The work of our staff is very wide-ranging. Some of the things we do include:
- helping children and young people with mental health issues
- supporting new mums suffering post-natal depression
- assessing people detained under the Mental Health Act
- helping people get active, eat well and take care of their own wellbeing
- treating people who have dementia or experience problems thinking and remembering
- helping people remain independent in the community
- running high secure services at Broadmoor Hospital.
We are a teaching Trust and all staff receive support throughout their career to grow and develop. Our staff also have access to some of the leading research programmes in mental health and, whatever your role, there are opportunities to develop skills and clinical practice by being part of ground-breaking work.
We take care of our staff with a series of employee benefits, including flexible working, car lease schemes and exclusive discounts on a wide range of products and services, from washing machines to holidays. We also offer a generous relocation package.
See further links
(bottom right) to visit our recruitment website for more jobs. If you know others who might like this role, please help us by telling them or sharing this on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) Band: 6 Hours: 37.5 Permanent
Ealing IAPT is seeking to recruit a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) who have undertaken the specialist PWP IAPT training and are looking to progress their career as part of our supportive and highly regarded team. We have a very well-established step 2 team, consisting of trainee and qualified PWPs. We provide a wide range of CBT-based interventions, such as groups, one to one sessions (face to face and telephone), and online therapy (cCBT), in addition to the telephone and face to face assessments. We will offer the successful candidate with the opportunity to co-facilitate a step 3 group, attend further training, and to gain experience in carrying out audits relevant to the service. As senior PWP you will be expected to carry our supervision and line management duties of step 2 staff. Including providing clinical skills to trainee PWP's and qualified staff. We would like to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified PWP who has successfully completed an IAPT PWP training course and has experience in IAPT.
- Able to deliver high quality person-centred interventions that reflect local and national priorities and targets
- Able to demonstrate good therapeutic relationships with people
What we offer in return:
- An inspirational and collaborative team player with excellent communication skills committed to improving access to psychological therapies across the Ealing borough.
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training & development, delivered in partnership with our neighbouring IAPT services.
- A supportive culture that values work-life balance, including wellbeing activities such as book club, weekly activities, social nights, gratitude boxes, mindfulness for staff, and others.
PWPs have clinical variety and deliver sessions over the telephone, face-to-face, online, and in groups. There is a need to be able to work flexibly, with sessions in different locations across Ealing and Southall.
In order to provide a service which is accessible to our clients, all staff are required to provide an evening session. We will consider part-time hours for the right candidates. We are also keen to hear from applicants who wish to attend further training in LTC.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Nona Farrokh (Senior PWP) on Apply