I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registrar Paediatrics with Previous Irish or UK experience
Seeking applications from Irish or UK experienced Registrars in General Paediatric Medicine or Emergency Medicine. This hospital is based in Cork City.
Close proximity to Cork International Airport
* Prior Irish or UK experience
* Currently registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* MRCPCH Ireland or UK an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
To apply for the above position please submit an updated Curriculum Vitae to Apply
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractCork, Cork, Ireland
Registrar Paediatric Emergency Medicine - January 2019 intake Seeking Doctors with experience as a Registrar in General Paediatric ...