I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought
£34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + overtime
Location of Job: Northampton
Jobs for experienced Nurses and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs):
Nurse positions for RGN, RMN, RNLD
AHP positions for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition(s) and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in one of the local sites and the community
* You will ensure that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* You will produce excellent written (typed on a PC) reports on the extent of conditions presented, and their impact on daily life to help the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
We are recruiting Nurses and AHPs who are looking to diversify their career and medical knowledge in this exciting and challenging role. In this role you will meet with customers and review a wide range of different health conditions, you will create an impartial report detailing how their conditions affect their day to day lives.
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who can:
- Interview customers to understand their conditions and how they affect their daily function
- Review and understanding supporting evidence
- Produce and present comprehensive and impartial reports used by Government (DWP)
In this role you also benefit from the excellent work life balance, as well as professional development and a career with opportunities to grow and diversify your medical knowledge and skills outside of a traditional medical setting.
We are seeking those who possess:
- Been working for 2 years’ post-qualification and registration in the UK
- Basic IT skills, as your reports need to be promptly typed on a PC/Laptop
- Driving license and own vehicle to conduct home visits in the community
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
* HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years’ post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* Positive work/life balance and flexibility
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* A full market leading package of additional benefits
To apply or find out further information please contact Merco who are experts in clinical staffing with clients in NHS and independent sectors nationwide.
Merco have 16 years’ clinical staffing experience - we only work with specialist and experienced clinicians providing work across the health and social care sector. We have excellent permanent and locum opportunities for Doctors, Nurses and AHPs.
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Milton Keynes Starting Salary: £38,000 + compreh...
£ 53 Per hourFull timeBankExeter, Devon, England
Merco Medical are the leading provider of specialist clinicians to 40+ unscheduled care services across SW England. Our long-term c...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Registered Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Wolverhampton Starting Salary: £38,00...
£ 34 Per hourFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Paramedic for acute and pre-hospital NHS shifts, EssexWe are working in partnership with key NHS Acute, Emergency and Ambulance tru...
£ 34 Per hourFull timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Paramedic for acute and pre-hospital NHS shifts, CambridgeshireWe are working in partnership with key NHS Acute, Emergency and Ambu...