I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Support Pharmacist in Co. Kildare.
What you need to know:
• This is a permanent, part-time position for a Support Pharmacist which will
commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate.
• This role will require you to work 2 to 5 days per week.
• No Sundays required.
• The system used is MPS
• You will work alongside support staff to ensure efficient catering of the
What you'll be doing:
• Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance
with the pharmacy guidelines.
• Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
• Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and
• Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct
storage and monitoring of dated products.
• Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require :
• Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly Qualified Welcome
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist - North Kildare
Full timePermanentNewbridge, Kildare, Ireland
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Newbridge, Co. Kildare. What you need to know: Thi...