I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
AGC Healthcare is part of the Eden Recruitment Group and specialises in the recruitment of Healthcare professionals both Nationally and Internationally.
AGC Healthcare is a fast growing Healthcare Recruitment Agency and is seeking a self-motivated and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join the Nursing Division.
- Minimum 1 year's recruitment experience (healthcare recruitment experience is desirable)
- Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of achieving KPI's and generating Revenue
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Self-motivated and driven
- Pro-actively resourcing nursing staff to deliver on your client requirements.
- Screening candidates to ensure they have the skills and experience required.
- Utilising tools such as Job Boards, Social Media and Internal database to source suitable nursing staff.
- Gain a strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source high calibre nursing staff matching to these.
- Source and generate new sales leads.
- Provide excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPI's/Targets.
AGC Healthcare offers an attractive remuneration package including a competitive basic salary and excellent uncapped commission structure. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to develop their career further with excellent career progression prospects.