are now recruiting a Support Pharmacist
to work in a busy community Pharmacy just 15 minutes outside of Limerick in County Clare.
This pharmacy does not facilitate nursing homes. This is a full time permanent role with no late nights, no Sundays, no bank holidays working every second Saturday. Other benefits include:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- 25 Days Holidays!
- PSI fees paid
- Staff Discounts
For more information call Louise today on Applyext 117 or email your most recent CV to Apply
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland registration in place
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Supervision of Pharmacy in the absence of a supervising pharmacist
- Ensure dispensing duties are carried out correctly and efficiently
- Ensure ethical code is followed and discretion and confidentiality is maintained
- Ensure best practice is adhered to at all times in all areas of the pharmacy
- Ensure that dispensary standards are adhered to on a daily basis
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.