I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
These Multi-task Attendant/Healthcare Assistnt jobs would include general Healthcare Assistant duties along with some catering and domestic duties when needed. As a multitask attendant/Healthcare Assistant , you will be assisting patients with bathing/washing and dressing, aiding with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable, whilst also supporting patient’s ability to achieve/maximise their independence when possible. This particular role will create more opportunities for Healthcare Assistants who wish to work in a variety of hospitals and nursing homes while also taking on additional tasks.
Benefits for Multi-task Attendants/Healthcare Assistant ;
• Excellent rates of pay as per HSE.
• Paid weekly and paid holidays.
• Subsidised training to keep you up to date with your mandatory certificates, for only €3.50 per week.
• Flexible hours to promote a great work/life balance.
Requirements for Multi-task Attendants/Healthcare Assistants ;
• FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) including over 250 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
• Fully vaccinated and immunity results for Hep B, Hep C, MMR, Varicella and BCG.
• In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR (can be provided by our training department if needed)
• HACCP and Introduction to Children’s First certificate (both can be completed online)
• Fluent in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility within your role and willing to take on any task.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this position or for further information, please contact Patricia Drabik on (01) Apply or email me with your up to date CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-1812-421087 in the email.
Full timePermanentPalmerstown, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with their client, who provide community based services to people with an intellectual disability ar...