I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Registrars in Anaesthesia for the January 2019 intake
A hospital based in the East of Ireland which is offering outstanding career development and progression, including education and training opportunities. As part of the team you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing support. A fantastic opportunity to progress in this field for suitably qualified Anaesthetists.
* Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Assistance with relocation from start to finish
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* ICU experience essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client are seeking a Deputy Medical Director for a full time permanent contract with a Ferti...
€ 55000 - 70000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Locum Full-time Registrar Emergency Medicine - Ireland 2019 We would be delighted to hear from Emergency Medicine Specialists inter...