I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy group based in Blackpool, Cork.
Clarity Locums, established in 2011, is Ireland's number 1 pharmaceutical recruitment agency. We specialize in Full Time and Locum recruitment. We specialize in providing highly trained, registered and fully screened pharmacists to pharmacies all over the country. We can also recommend suitable pharmacy technicians and counter staff; meeting your every recruitment need. Clarity Locums always strives to deliver high profile customer service in which helps us stand out from any other recruitment agency out there.
What you need to know:
This is a 6 months maternity cover role, which will require you to work 40 hours per week (possibility to work 4 days only), including 2/4 weekends and 2 late nights during the week. The system used is MPS. You will work alongside an experienced support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 6 months Irish pharmacy experience
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme.
- Many other benefits
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Maternity Cover - Blackpool