I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician for a pharmacy based in Loughboy, Kilkenny.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 4 days per week. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing system used.
What we're looking for:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification is preferable
- At least 1 year Irish pharmacy experience
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- Staff discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Continuous training and opportunities for career progression
- Maternity benefit after two years of service
- 20 days annual leave that increases with service
- PRSA contribution
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme.
- Many other benefits
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Pharmacy Technician - 4 Days - Loughboy, Kilkenny