I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Principal Psychologist Manager required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in County Cork.
Our client is a large organization which has been providing services to children and adults with special needs for the last 50 years, aiming to help every individual to participate in society and be an integral part of their community. Openness, accountability and transparency are our client’s core values.
This is a Full-Time (37 hours per week) permanent role with competitive salaries (86.000-99.000 euros) on offer to successful applicants.
As a Principal Psychologist Manager you would be part of a multi-disciplinary team and while working with senior management you will contribute with the planning, development, evaluation of the organization’s initiatives. You will be responsible for leading and delivering quality psychology services across all service areas within the organisation.
You will also have the opportunity to experience professional development, since as part of your role, you will be expected to attend different training programs.
Benefits of working with our client include but are not limited to:
- Pension scheme / Life insurance
- Employee assistant program.
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement.
- Professional development.
- Access to wellness programs (yoga sessions, hydrotherapy, gym, running track)
Main requirements for this role are:
- A recognised University degree or diploma (NQAI Level 8 equivalent) obtained with first or second class honours in which psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject.
- A recognised postgraduate professional psychological qualification appropriate to the area of professional psychology in the field of Intellectual Disability.
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience working within an Intellectual Disability setting with adults and/or children and their families.
- Knowledge and skills in management.
If you need ny more information or want to be considered for this post, please submit your CV.