Occupational Therapists (Band 5) required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in Belfast.
This is a Full-time, temporary role with an expected duration of no less than 3 months.
Within a Community setting, you would be required to provide service to an Adults caseload, more specifically adults with physical disability, therefore, previous proven experience working in this area would be highly desirable (college placements will be considered as previous experience)
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent.
- Updated registration with the HCPC.
- Previous proven experience in relevant areas (Adults with physical disabilities)
- Full-Permission to work in Northern Ireland.
- Full, clean driver's licence.
- Professional approach to work.
Benefits of Locumming with TTM Healthcare.
- Opportunity to work with an award winning agency Apply
- Competitive rates
- Streamlined Payroll Process
- Assistance and detailed review of CV content and format/interview technique if required
- Access to future locum roles
- TTM Healthcare Welcome Pack
-Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required.
- Your own dedicated Compliance Officer to ensure your paperwork is processed effectively and with priority
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for any of these roles, please submit your updated CV.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.