Specialist Physiotherapists Static MSK (Band 6) are required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in Belfast.
This is a Full-time, locum, ongoing role within an Acute setting.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a comprehensive Physiotherapy service to referred to the MSK outpatient area. Besides this, you will be expected to provide clinical supervision and training to less experienced staff.
Flexibility in your approach to work would be required as you the operational requirements might include on call duties.
- Qualification in Physiotherapy or its equivalent.
- Updated registration with the HCPC.
- Previous proven experience in relevant areas (MSK Outpatient)
-Full, clean Driver's Licence.
- Full-Permission to work in Northern Ireland.
- Professional approach to work.
Benefits of Locumming with TTM Healthcare.
- Opportunity to work with an award winning agency Apply
- Competitive rates
- Streamlined Payroll Process
- Assistance and detailed review of CV content and format/interview technique if required
- Access to future locum roles
- TTM Healthcare Welcome Pack
-Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required .
- Your own dedicated Compliance Officer to ensure your paperwork is processed effectively and with priority
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for any of these roles, please submit your updated CV.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.