I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology - essential requirement previous Irish or UK experience
Our client is a top university teaching hospital which has a reputation for an excellent Obs&Gynae department. This post will enable the successful candidates to work within a teaching environment with exceptional career progression. On offer is an attractive salary as well as a fantastic opportunity in one of Ireland's top university teaching hospitals for suitably qualified Obs&Gynae Specialists.
* Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Irish or UK experience
* Currently registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Ireland or UK an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
€ 122753 - 144366 Per yearFull timeContractCavan, Cavan, Ireland
Consultant Radiologist hospital opportunity Cavan, IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for Radiology Consultant to w...
€ 55319 - 65143 Per yearFull timeContractCavan, Cavan, Ireland
Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology opportunity CavanIrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for Obs & Gynae Registrar's ...