Specialist Physiotherapist (Band 6) required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in Belfast.
This is a Full-time role with an expected duration of no less than 3 months.
Within a Community Discharge setting, you will be responsible of providing services to a caseload of Older People, therefore previous experience in Elderly care would be required.
Your aim will be to deliver care and improve the experience of individuals who no longer need the care of an acute hospital. In your role you will accept referrals from Hospital based Community Discharge team and commence assessment at home/interim setting to provide management plan/intervention and/or signposting onto more specialist community teams.
- Qualification in Physiotherapy or its equivalent.
- Updated registration with the HCPC.
- Previous proven experience in relevant areas (Elderly care)
- Full-Permission to work in Northern Ireland.
- Professional approach to work.
Benefits of Locumming with TTM Healthcare.
- Opportunity to work with an award winning agency Apply
- Competitive rates
- Streamlined Payroll Process
- Assistance and detailed review of CV content and format/interview technique if required
- Access to future locum roles
- TTM Healthcare Welcome Pack
-Consultants with knowledge of employment procedures concerning agency workers and compliance to ensure you always receive the most up-to-date information where required .
- Your own dedicated Compliance Officer to ensure your paperwork is processed effectively and with priority
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for any of these roles, please submit your updated CV.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.