I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
At UNiSync Recruitment, our healthcare recruitment consultants focus on supplying the best calibre of healthcare professionals of all levels. We are working with major public and private hospitals and nursing homes across Ireland to fill their medical vacancies.
We are looking for Head of Quality Processes for our client which is one of the largest radiology services company.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
• A Bachelor‘s associated degree or equivalent education and experience
• 5 years‘ experience in a clinical setting (ideally Radiography)
• Demonstrated ability to build close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and extensive experience of influencing decision making, drive and buy in to and ownership of initiatives
• Demonstrated leadership ability, proactive development, motivation and engagement skills
• Proven ability to
o Work effectively at all levels in an organisation
o Focus on predefined goals and deliver results
• Demonstrated report writing skills
• Demonstrated presentation skills
• Attractive Salary and benefits
• Career Progression
• Assistance with accommodation if required
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact the office on + Applyfor further details and advice from our specialised team.
€ 28,768 - 45,248 Per yearFull time...Permanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse - Interventional Radiology (full time or part-time) Client - Private Hospital Location: Dublin, Ireland Job Type: Perma...
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Respiratory/Sleep Physiologist required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a large private hospital based in Dublin. You will ideally ...