I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Supervising Pharmacist – Dublin 8
Your New Company:
Independent pharmacy with a renowned reputation for providing excellent services and advice to the local community based in Dublin 8 (City Centre)
Opened 6 days per week, with no late nights, closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Pharmaconex, seek to recruit a Managing Pharmacist for this fantastic permanent opportunity, offering a very attractive salary.
Your New Role
· As a Supervising Pharmacist, you will have 3 year’s previous post-registration community pharmacy experience.
· You will be in whole time charge of the operation of the pharmacy, and are responsible for all operations of the pharmacy even when absent, and you will have reporting relationship to the superintendent pharmacist.
· You will lead the delivery of key professional initiatives within your team to the highest standards, ensuring that your customers receive the best customer care always, which is key to growing our business.
· You will play a big part in ensuring all company policies and procedures are complied with, and all professional activities in your pharmacy will reflect the ethos of the pharmacy Code of Conduct and the values of the company.
· You will be required to work 40/45 hours per week, with no late nights or Sundays and Bank Holidays.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will be a committed Pharmacist, registered with the PSI, and have an exceptional work ethic. You must have at least 3 year’s previous experience working within the community pharmacy sector.
What you'll get in return:
You will get to work alongside a highly professional team in a busy environment with a great culture. The ideal candidate will be offered a competitive rate, depending highly on their experiences. This Pharmacy has no late nights, closed Sundays and Bank Holidays.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now or email an updated CV to Apply