I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland is looking for a GENERAL SURGERY doctor for 2018:
REGISTRARS IN GENERAL SURGERY
CONSULTANTS IN GENERAL SURGERY
IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN COLORECTAL SURGERY
INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
Ref: general surgery
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 120.000 - 166.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 120.000 - 166.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref anaesthesia
Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland has new exciting opportunity ...
Naas, Kildare, Ireland€ 120,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
€ 120,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref EMCONSNAAS18
A busy Emergency Department, with close links to Dublin teaching hospitals, are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join...
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref Obs&Gynaecologist
Bologna Health Jobs is looking for Consultant doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for an HSE hospital : Benefits: - Initial contra...
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref psychiatry
Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) has new exciting opportunities for Psychiatry doctors in public hospitals of HSE in Ir...
North Dublin, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 10th April 2018
Full timeContractPosted 10th April 2018Closes 7th October 2018Ref LPRAD
PE Global Locum Express are currently recruiting a 3 xLocum Paediatric radiologist's for a- 12 month contract .Locations are in Lei...
Dublin,Cork,Limerick, Dublin, Ireland€ 50000 - 77000 Per yearContractPosted 11th May 2018
€ 50000 - 77000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref MX4
Ref. MX4 We currently have several General Hospital clients that have vacancies for experienced emergency department Doctors in Du...
Cork, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 29th December 2017
Full timeContractPosted 29th December 2017Closes 29th June 2018Ref Psych2018
A leading University Hospital in Dublin, Ireland, are in search of a Liaison Psychiatry Registrar to join their Psychiatry departme...
DUBLIN, Dublin, Ireland€ 126789 - 149243 Per yearContractPosted 17th May 2018
€ 126789 - 149243 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref CONSULTANTS RADIOLOGY
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunities for CONSULTANT doctors in Radiology in public hospitals of the Republic of Irela...
nationwide, Dublin, Ireland€ 54771 - 64498 Per yearContractPosted 24th March 2018
€ 54771 - 64498 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 24th March 2018Closes 21st September 2018Ref JO-1705-354058_6
Anaesthetics registrar required for Irish HospitalsDescription: Cpl Healthcare is working in partnership with hospit...