I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunities for Psychiatry doctors in public hospitals of HSE in Ireland for July 18 :
REGISTRARS IN ADULT, CHILD AND ADOLESCENT, LEARNING DISABILITY, OLD AGE, REHABILITATION PSYCHIATRY
CONSULTANTS IN ADULT, CHILD AND ADOLESCENT, LEARNING DISABILITY, OLD AGE, REHABILITATION PSYCHIATRY
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
-In consultants positions you can earn 20% more in private practice.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref Obs&Gynaecologist
Bologna Health Jobs is looking for Consultant doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for an HSE hospital : Benefits: - Initial contra...
Naas, Kildare, Ireland€ 120,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 22nd May 2018
€ 120,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 22nd May 2018Closes 22nd June 2018Ref EMCONSNAAS18
A busy Emergency Department, with close links to Dublin teaching hospitals, are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join...
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 120.000 - 166.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 120.000 - 166.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref anaesthesia
Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland has new exciting opportunity ...
Naas, Dublin, Ireland€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref general surgery
Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) member of the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland is looking for a GENERAL SURG...
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 124000 - 144000 Per yearContractPosted 3rd February 2018
€ 124000 - 144000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 3rd February 2018Closes 2nd August 2018Ref DOC - 160379
Provision of Consultant Emergency Medical Service in accordance with Revised Contract for Consultant Medical Staff in IrelandVariou...
Dublin, Meath, Drogheda, Galway, Kilkenny, Cork, Limerick, Wexford, Waterford, Donegal, Sligo, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 11th May 2018
Full timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref gp
General Practitioner required with GP facilities in and around Dublin. Requirements: Irish medical Council registration preferable ...
DUBLIN, Dublin, Ireland€ 80000 - 180000 Per yearContractPosted 17th May 2018
€ 80000 - 180000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref EU DOCTORS IN UK
Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) has new exciting opportunities for EUROPEAN DOCTORS BASED IN THE UK in public and priv...
Dublin, Meath, Drogheda, Galway, Kilkenny, Cork, Limerick, Wexford, Waterford, Donegal, Sligo, Dublin, IrelandContractPosted 27th April 2018
Full timeContractPosted 27th April 2018Closes 29th June 2018Ref cons anes
Consultant Anaesthesia/ Anesthesia/ Anaesthetist required with HSE Hospitals across Ireland. Requirements: • Registered with Irish ...
Dublin, Dublin, IrelandPermanentPosted 24th April 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 24th April 2018Closes 21st October 2018Ref JO-1712-365111_7
Emergency Registrar vacancies DublinCpl Healthcare is now recruiting for Emergency Medicine registrars for a hospital in Dubli...