I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Servisource Healthcare on behalf of our client requires a Clinical Psychologist based in Cork City.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the Child & Adolescent Mental Health sector and must have experience of psychological assessment and candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and adolescents.
• 3 years satisfactory post qualification experience.
• Candidates must have Children’s First training or be available to undertake training.
• Garda clearance will be required.
• Master`s Degree in Clinical Psychology
• PSI accreditation.
• Previous experience working with young children.
This is a part time position - 2 days per week to work alongside another clinical psychologist.
Please note, if qualified outside of Ireland, validation by the Department of Health and Children is required
• Knowledge of the Irish health care system