I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Dental Sales Specialist - Cork
This is a leading medical and surgical sales, marketing and distribution company.
The successful candidate will work with the Dental Team to deliver sales growth, building relationships with all business partners and identifying and developing new profitable opportunities. They will engage with our customers to ensure we understand their needs. An important part of this role is to provide excellent support to Orthodontists
A high performer with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver in the role. The successful candidate will be both commercially and technically competent with the broad skillset required to succeed in a successful SME. You will be pro-active and confident with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work on your own initiative and make decisions is required.
• You will have a relevant Business/Sales and/or Clinical qualification
• Experience of selling to dental professionals
• Strong customer focus and ability to build lasting customer relationships
• Ability to work on own initiative whilst being part of a team, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Attention to detail is essential
• Ability to solve problems
• Good computer skills, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Flexibility and adaptability is essential
• The capacity to multitask.