I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
***********ATTRACTIVE SALARY & BENEFITS***********
Ref. MX 45
NATURHOUSE is an International Company specialized in weight management and nutrition programs with over 2200 stores/franchises established along 32 countries and over 5,5 million satisfied clients.
With a strong international reputation and proven track record of delivering for our customers we now want to continue our success story Ireland. we are now looking to hire a QUALIFIED DIETICIAN/NUTRITIONIST on a full-time basis for our existing team in Dublin and for our new operation in Wexford.
With generous salary and good working conditions this is an excellent opportunity for any DIETICIAN/NUTRITIONIST that wants to develop their career in a dynamic and progressive environment.
Ideal applicants should have:
• A Degree Qualification in Dietetics/Nutrition recognised by a relevant and reputable regulatory authority in Ireland or from another EU state
• Previous experience of working in a clinic, hospital or other commercial enterprise dedicated to nutrition and weight management
• Experience in preparing and Diet plans and advising clients on same
• Competency in use of CRM systems, including the ability to build, maintain and continually develop a customer database
• Proficiency in MS office and familiarity with use of Social media applications for commercial purposes
• The ability to represent the company
• The right to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU without requiring a visa or work permit time
The successful candidate will also be required to take an active role in the generation of new prospects, participate in presentations of the Naturhouse method at promotional events (Organised for the general public and other businesses/organisations) and actively promote our brand and services in social media.
For further information about working as an Allied Health Professional in Ireland, then please go to Apply.
For information about professional registration for Allied Health Professionals in Ireland, please go to Applyru.ie
NOTE – Only candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria listed above will be contacted
Wexford, Wexford, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per hourPermanentPosted 23rd March 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 23rd March 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref NO-212
NurseIreland is currently recruiting for a Client Manager for their client based in WexfordWe are seeking to re...