Registrar Emergency Medicine
- € 55000.0 - 65000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Registrars in Emergency Medicine required for Dublin Hospital, January 2021 intake - essential requirement previous Irish or UK experience - arranging interviews immediately:
Our client a Dublin City Hospital, currently requires Emergency Medicine Registrars. This post will enable the successful candidates to work within a busy hospital setting, with exceptional career progression.
* Salary €55,872 - €65,794 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Irish, UK, NZ, SA, Australia experience
* Currently registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Ireland or UK an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 57987.0 - 68285.0 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Anaesthesia opportunity - January 2021 hospitals across IrelandHeadhunt International is seeking to speak with experience...
€ 55872.0 - 65794.0 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Respiratory Medicine opportunity university hospital IrelandHead Hunt International is currently looking for a Registrar ...