Healthcare Assistant Bishopstown, Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 20 Nov 2020
- 17 May 2021
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Bank Healthcare Assistant on behalf of our client in Bishopstown Co Cork.
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant role in Cork includes:
• General Healthcare Assistant duties such as assisting patients with personal care: bathing/washing, dressing, toileting.
• Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also supporting/maximising their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a natural caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient's quality of life.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant role in Cork:
• Excellent rates of pay!
• Weekly pay and paid holidays
• Subsidised training scheme to ensure all of your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
• This role is initailly three mornings a week and may suit someone looking for a part time role for a great work/life balance.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant role in Cork:
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply.
• A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
• In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required).
• Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
• Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland.
All applications to the Healthcare Assistant position will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant roles in Cork please send me an updated copy of your CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-2011-458179.
*Due to the volume of applications only candidates being progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted*
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankNorth Cork, Cork, Ireland
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant on behalf of our client in North Cork an...
€ 42611.0 - 56167.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Senior Senior Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork Permanent Our client a Hospital based in Cork...