Healthcare Assistant Wanted - Cork
- € 11.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Ref No: VAC-18468
Location: Waterfall, Co. Cork
ISM Recruitment are seeking talented and dedicated agency Healthcare Assistants to join our team and work with our clients across Ireland. Our clients are leading providers of care to older people in the Cork area and rely on our services to cover absenteeism on their rosters. We are working with some of Ireland's leading healthcare providers, supplying auxiliary staff to their facilities. We have clients based across all of Ireland.
Clinical Nurse Manager or Staff Nurse on duty.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure that all residents receive person centred care as directed in their care plans
- To assist residents with their personal hygiene needs
- To ensure residents receive assistance with eating and drinking as necessary
- Carry out duties as instructed by the Nurse
- MUST hold valid Manual Patient Moving Cert
- MUST hold QQI5 in Healthcare related discipline
- MUST satisfy Garda Vetting Check
- MUST be of good character
- Own Transport Preferred due to locations
Salary and Benefits:
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday & Bank Holiday Pay
- 10% Reduction off a range of ISM Training Courses (excluding driving lessons)
Hours of Work:
- Ad Hoc / Agency / As Required
Typical shift patterns
08:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 08:00
08:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 20:00
Escort shifts also available (minimum 4 hours)
Apply below with an up to date CV, OR call us on Applyto speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice - Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on Apply
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Waterfall
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankFermoy, Cork, Ireland
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our client in East Cork.The role of these Health...
€ 37000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Basic GradeBasic Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork PermanentWill also offer a relocation allo...