Pharmacy Technician - Citywest (Mat Leave)
- € 31500.0 - 32500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Nov 2020
- 15 Dec 2020
Senior Pharmacy Technician - Citywest, Dublin 24 ( Maternity Contract)
2 Weekends per month
Our client, an award-winning pharmacy group renowned for their commitment to customer care, are currently seeking a passionate Pharmacy Technician to join their team.
They offer an array of pharmacy services that help patients improve their health and well-being in conjunction with their dispensary and OTC facilities. They are looking for individuals just as dedicated to meeting customer needs as they are to join their team. Our client is a vital part of the community they serve with a loyal and diverse client base. Meeting customer needs and providing exceptional customer service and aftercare is their number 1 priority. As Pharmacy Technician, you will be the frontline driver of this ethos, interacting on a daily basis and building relationships with your core customers.
This Pharmacy Technician job offers a competitive salary and great work-life balance, along with the opportunity to work in a welcoming and inclusive environment and to learn and grow within your role.
As Pharmacy Technician, you will:
- Receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts and report changes or queries to the Supervising Pharmacist
- Serve customers over the counter medicines and pharmacy retail products
- Advise on and meet requests for specific over the counter medicines, referring to the Pharmacist where appropriate.
- Ensure the smooth running of the dispensary for the ease of the Pharmacist on duty and your customers including, maintaining computer records and relevant paperwork
- Ensure that any errors or safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Managing Pharmacist or Area Manager
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels, and rotation of stock
- Ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy and any Health and Safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Pharmacy Manager/ Managing Pharmacist
The successful applicant for this Pharmacy Technician job will need:
- Relevant IPU Pharmacy Technician qualification or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies
- 2 years + experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Genuine passion for customer service and love for interaction with people, alongside discretion when addressing customer queries and t customer/patient information
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Pharmacy Technician job, please apply below or alternatively call Barbara Kelly Applyin complete confidence.