Health Care Assistant
- € 25000.0 - 26000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 13 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
Health Care Assistant Urgently Required
Currently working with a well established Nursing Home in Kilcock, County Kildare and they are urgently looking to hire a Health Care Assistant on a permanent basis. Please note there are Full time and part time hours available. Excellent working conditions available.
• Some of the duties will include:
• Personal care, providing best practice at all times
• Provide companionship
• Ensure all hygiene standards are met
• Show compassion and empathy at all times
In return for your great work, dedication commitment there is a bonus scheme included after 9 months of employment. There are also wellness and educational support packages,on site parking and continuous training and support.
Requirements for the role:
• QQI level 5, Care for the elderly
• Have ideally 1-2 years minimum experience
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
If you would like to apply for these roles please send your CV through to the link below.
I look forward to hearing from you. Audrey