Senior Occupational Therapist, Co. Kildare
- € 28.04 - 33.01 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 8 May 2021
Senior Occupational Therapist - disabilities service, Co. Kildare
Senior Occupational Therapist required for a locum role with community based -disability service working with clients with wide variety of complex needs due to disability / developmental delay age 0-18yrs, based in healthcare clinic, Co. Kildare.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of an Occupational Therapy service to a population of 0 -18year olds with a range of complex needs / disabilities and their families.
- Clinical supervision will be provided by a senior OT in the service.
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist and CORU registration
- * 3 years full time post qualification clinical experience
* Experience providing supervision
* Previous experience working on a Children’s Disability Team
* Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Experience with 24 hour Postural Care
* Proven ability to manage a case load independently
* A full, clean, driving licence and use of own car is essential
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs