Supervising Managing Pharmacist - Clonmel
- € 80000.0 - 90000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Excel Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for Irelands largest pharmacy chain. Our client a dynamic and diverse place to work are looking for a Supervising Managing Pharmacist in their Clonmel store.
Location: Clonmel, Tipperary
Hours: 45 hours
Competitive Salary on offer
Duties for Supervising Managing Pharmacist:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To drive sales through the effective use of company promotions.
- To seek new business opportunities by examining the local markets and competitor activities.
- To actively manage the Pharmacy wages budget.
- To ensure all team members are aware of and understand their roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
Supervising Managing Pharmacist must:
- Must be 3 years qualified
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in team management and ideally experience in retail pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Managing Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Tipperary
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 0.0 - 0.0 Per yearFull timeBankNenagh, Tipperary, Ireland
Support Pharmacist - Co. Cork - 15 minutes commute north outside of Cork City Job Type: flexible on the hours per week, either 25 ...