Domestic Assistant - Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Apr 2021
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Temporary Domestic Assistant for our client, a healthcare facility in Cork.
The ideal candidate for this job must be enthusiastic, have strong communication and interpersonal skills. They must work well with others and be a team player.
Benefits associated with these Domestic Assistant Roles in Cork:
• Competitive rates – Paid Weekly.
• Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates for this Domestic & Catering Role (Manual Handling, Infection Control, Fire safety training, HACCP.)
• Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
Responsibilities of these Domestic Assistant roles in Cork:
• Following cleaning procedures and instructions.
• Using a variety of cleaning equipment to maintain optimum cleanliness throughout the facility.
Essential Requirements for these Domestic Assistant roles in Cork:
• Previous experience as Domestic/Cleaning staff.
• Fluent English.
• Must be willing to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
• Must have in date Manual Handling, HACCP, Infection Control certificates (or be willing to undergo Servisource Training in these areas.)
• Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for these Domestic staff in Cork or for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-2010-455755 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.
*Due to the volume of applications, only candidates being considered for progression to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. *
Recommended Similar Jobs
Part timeBankFermoy, Cork, Ireland
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our client in East Cork.The role of these Health...