PIP Disability Assessor
Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + bonus
Company: Independent Assessment Services
Clinical Staff groups:
NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires the individual to have at least two years’ post qualification work experience.
Why should you apply:
· Use your clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance and enhancing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
· A huge investment is made in you as an employee from the start, especially during the professional training you will complete to become a Government accredited Disability Analyst
· Within the first 3 months you will undertake over 140 hours of CPD, along with continuous professional development opportunities to keep you at the top of your game!
· Excellent career development potential
· Fantastic benefits on offer including a pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions, professional registration reimbursement and life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance + many more
· Overtime is often available - evenings and weekends
· Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
· Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
· Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
· Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit.
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by calling 0203 8541845
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPontefract, West Yorkshire, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Pontefrace Starting Salary: £38,760 + c...
£ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCastleford, West Yorkshire, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Castleford Starting Salary: £38,760 + c...