Snr Physiotherapist, community - Co.Westmeath
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- € 28.04 - 33.01 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Apr 2021
Senior Physiotherapist – Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Senior Physiotherapist required for long term agency assignment to work as part of a well-structured adult primary care team covering Mullingar and the surrounding area.
The role will involve domiciliary visits and clinic based appointments in line with Covid 19 restrictions.
Interested candidates will need to have experience of working in rehab care, neurology, and mainly frail elderly .
The successful candidate will also be working on their own from time to time and will require full drivers licence and own transport.
- A recognised qualification in Physiotherapy
- Registration with CORU
- At least 3 years post graduate experience as a Physiotherapist is required, iwith a significant amount working in a primary care setting / community setting
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Physiotherapy jobs