Clinical Nurse Manager II Breast Check Unit Galway
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Apr 2021
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager II within a Breast check unit to be placed within our client facility in Galway City.
Excellent rates of pay strating from €24.53 - €29.00 based on your experience.
Benefits for CNM2:
- We subsidise all mandatory training needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- We provide a free Servisource nurse’s uniform in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource!
- We will pay €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year.
- Refer a Friend – a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource)
- Excellent rates of pay
Responsibilities of CNM2:
- To provide optimal healthcare to those who have or fear they may have breast cancer and to their families.
- To provide the capabillity of others involved in healthcare to provide care for this group.
- Liase with the multidisciplinary team to provide a service which meets the needs of the patients and their families. Evaluate clinical problems in conjunction with other team members, co-ordinate investigations, therapies and patient follow up.
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Develop and support the concept of advocacy, particularly in relation to patient participation in decision making, thereby enabling informed choice of treatment options.
- Maintain dignity and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage own caseload in accordance with the needs of the post.
- Participate in clinical audit as required.
Requirements of CNM2:
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Experience in Clinical Nurse Manager Role
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
Email your updated CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-2009-455213 the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*