Part Time - Support Pharmacist - South Co. Wicklow,
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
Support Pharmacist - South Co. Wicklow,
Job Type: Part-time - Permanent
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy,
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working 2 flexible days per week, including every second Saturday.
- Extremely attractive salary package and benefits.
- Thriving Pharmacy was a strong, friendly and supportive team
- A secure and permanent Job.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankWicklow, Wicklow, Ireland
Supervising Pharmacist Manager - North Co Wicklow. Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time, Permanent Pharmaconex is current...