Healthcare Assistant, Fulltime, Clare
- € 11.28 - 12.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Healthcare Assistant, Co. Clare
Position: Full-time Permanent
Salary: €11.28 p/h + Premiums
TTM Healthcare are proud to have partnered with an award winning Elderly Care Home located in Co. Clare, situated in a magnificent sylvan setting with beautiful mature gardens. This home prides itself on their long track record in setting new standards in care and retirement and offering and maintaining the highest standards and comfort to their guests. There is an available opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant with excellent skills and experience to join their long standing team.
The overall responsibility of the Healthcare Assistant will be to ensure that all work is client focused and ipholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Hold a full QQI Level 5 Fetac award in Healthcare Support
- Minimum of 6 months Elderly Care experience
- Have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- Garda Vetting will be completed post interview stage
- Double Time on Bank Holiday Monday
- Premiums for working night shifts and Weekends
- Continuous in house training
- Paid Training days
For more information or to apply, please click on the link to APPLY or call Shelby on 015136740
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.