Senior Psychologist - Disability Service, D 12
Crumlin, Dublin 12
- € 42.12 - 49.27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 7 Mar 2021
Senior Psychologist – Children’s Disabilities Service, Dublin 12
Senior Psychologist required for locum assignment with children’s disability team based in Dublin 12, commencing immediately to work as part of an assessment of need service. The aim of the service is to help clear a backlog of assessments of needs in the HSE CHO 7 area.
The Senior psychologist will provide support and supervision to basic grade psychology staff and will also be given an overview of the AON process and how assessments will be undertaken within current Public Health guidance during Covid 19.
Interested candidates are required to have:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with a significant amount within the child and family disability sector.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Experience of assessment of Autism would be ideal (ADOS training and familiarity with ADIR and team working are desirable).
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Psychology jobs