Chief II Cardiac Physiologist
- € 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Sep 2020
- 29 Sep 2020
TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting a Chief Cardiac Physiologist on behalf of a large private hospital opening a new Cath Lab in South East Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to be directly involved in the development and progression of the new Service within the Hospital.
This is a permanent, full time position with an excellent salary offered to the selected candidate.
As Chief Cardiac Physiologist, you will be ensuring the efficient and effective management and delivery of the Cardiac Physiology Services, including taking responsibility for the quality assurance and quality control requirements and the implementation of practices to ensure highest quality of care to patients.
• BSc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent
• Management qualification is desirable
• Evidence of continued professional training and development is essential; including attendance at relevant courses and relevant exam taking
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a senior physiologist, preferably in a busy Cardiology department, with a working Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory
• Minimum 2 years Cath Lab experience
• Good computer skills essential
• Good management practices and leadership qualities
For more information, or to apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV or call Aoife on Apply Apply Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 50000.0 - 70000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWaterford, County Waterford, Republic of Ireland, Waterford, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist for a Chief II, Cardiac Catheterisation Physiologist to jo...