Supervising Pharmacist - Rathmines
Dublin City Centre
- € 80000.0 - 85000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 5 Oct 2020
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in the Rathmines area.
This opportunity would suit a dynamic and hardworking pharmacist who is interested in working in a busy environment.
Duties on the job:
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To implement policies and procedures as introduced by Pharmacy and standard operating procedures.
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgements in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
Supervising Pharmacist must:
- 3-4 years' experience an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Dublin City Centre
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Supervising Pharmacist - South Dublin City Centre. Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time, Permanent Pharmaconex is current...