Medical Director - Fertility Clinic - Ireland
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Sep 2020
- 27 Feb 2021
Group Medical Director – Fertility Clinic – Ireland.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our Client in Ireland are recruiting for a Group Medical Director. This role is a career-defining opportunity to become the Group Medical Director for the largest Fertility Group in Ireland. You will be working with the market leading, most progressive and most innovative Fertility Group in Ireland.
We seek an experienced Fertility Doctor and exceptional clinical leader who can command respect, inspire others and motivate our team of Fertility specialists for the benefit of our patients.
We welcome applications from candidates of other countries outside of Ireland and we will negotiate relocation and resettlement support for the right candidate. Ireland is a member of the European Union and is a beautiful, democratic and cultured country with the historic thriving city of Dublin as its beating heart. This is an exceptional opportunity if you are a senior medical leader who is seeking a new life and adventure in a new home.
As Group Medical Director, you will have overall responsibility for the medical management of our clinics and will work in partnership with our Ireland Clinic Director and Senior Management Team in the operation of our clinics.
As a leading member of the Senior Management Team, you will have a central role in the development of our company strategy in Ireland, and the ability to influence our European and International strategies.
You will be given the opportunity to drive compliance with best practice standards in line with those set out by our regulatory body (HPRA) and our internal quality systems.
Required Educational / Registration Requirements
- At least 10 years’ experience as a practicing Gynaecologist with sound working knowledge of relevant legislative, ethical and regulatory requirements.
- Registered Medical Practitioner MRCOG/MRCPI or equivalent and willing to undertake the registration process in Ireland
- Affiliations with appropriate organisations within medicine and reproductive medicine (ESHRE, BFS etc.,)
- A post-graduate qualification in Reproductive Medicine
- Relevant experience of leading a Fertility clinical team
- Commercial or private sector experience
- Quality focused with innovative approach
- A facilitative and inclusive approach to management/ leadership
- Innovative approach to provision of Clinical Services and operational systems with ability to embrace change
- A formal management qualification would be an advantage
Highly competitive salary with excellent terms and conditions
Professional Development Supports
Permanent, Full Time
The main work location for the role will be based in Dublin Ireland with occasional travel to other sites in Ireland, as required.
Contact us for an informal discussion