Clinical/Educational Psychologist Cork
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 25 Feb 2021
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Clinical/Educational Psychologists to join a multidisciplinary team in Cork working in the field of Assessment of Need/Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis.
- The clients that have been referred have evidence of possible ASD symptoms and require a specific diagnostic assessment
- The clients are between three & eighteen years of age
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in implementing diagnostic assessments in the area of Autism Spectrum Didorder.
Applicants should have the following skillset;
- Qualifications with training and experience in ASD diagnostic assessment tools specifically ADOS/BOSA & ADI-R
- Possess a postgraduate degree in Clinical or Educational Psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland
- Must be experienced in providing the full range of services;(Including Assessments from direct observation, school visits, home visits, parental interview, teacher consultation where indicated, file review & interpretation of existing reports)
- Have the ability to collate all information gathered to arrive at a differential diagnosis
- Provide feedback with the clients' parents, outlining conclusions /outcomes as well as sign-posting supports available when required.
- Complete onward referrals’ as necessary.
All applicants for clinical psychologists job Cork must have PSI Accreditation. If qualified outside the Republic of Ireland Validation of qualifications with the Department of Health and Children is required.
Salary is based on Per Assessment
- This is an ongoing project with Part Time, Flexible and Full Time positions on offer
Servisource Contact:For further information or to apply for the Clinical/Educational Psychologist role in Cork please contact; Stephanie O'Halloran on Apply Apply or e-mail Apply with your updated CV, quoting the job order number JO-2008-453983 in the subject bar of the email.