Senior Pharmacy Technician - Swords
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 24 Aug 2020
- 21 Feb 2021
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Pharmacy Technician on behalf of our client to work in a busy group community Pharmacy in Swords Dublin.
The successful candidate would be required to work a 39 hour week. This role is a permanent opportunity with an excellent and unrivalled benefits package.
There will be a competitive package on offer for the successful candidates as well as training and career progression.
- Answer patient questions and troubleshoot/resolve them promptly
- Manage stock holding in the dispensary including stock ordering, rotation and date checking
- Sales of OTC medications in line with company procedures
- Overseeing the management of OTC stock control and merchandising
- Assist communications between supervising, and staff pharmacists
- Initiating changes to improve the business alongside senior managers
- Seeking to increase customer satisfaction and sales at all times
- The successful candidate must have a Recognised Pharmacy Technician or
- Dispensing Technician Qualification
- The Ideal candidate will have previous Pharmacy Technician Experience in a busy pharmacy setting
- The successful candidate will have accurate data entry skills with strong management and organisational skills
- The candidate must be flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs including willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
- You should be self-motivated and able to work independently with an excellent attention to detail
- 5years experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.