Cardiac Physiologist - Cork
- € 18.67 - 28.13 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 4 Aug 2020
- 1 Feb 2021
Cardiac Physiologist, Cork
Cardiac Physiologist required for a 16 month locum assignment to start asap with an acute university teaching hospital in Cork city, excellent opportunity.
The Cardiac Services Dept provides a regional acute service to Cork and Kerry and a tertiary referral service for cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery to the southern region, serving a population of over one million
The successful applicant will be required to work in conjunction with the Cardiology Team in providing a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures to cardiac patients.
The busy Cardiac Department carries out a wide range of Cardiological Investigations which include the following:
- Stress testing
- Ambulatory monitoring,
- Device follow up clinics,
- Transthoracic and transoesophageal echo,
- EP studies and ablation;
- Pacemaker and ICD implants
Interested candidates are required to:
- Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005) or other qualification deemed equivalent by the IICMS
- Ideally have some post graduate experience working in a non-invasive setting
- The ability to perform and interpret ECHO is desirable
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 37000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Basic GradeBasic Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork PermanentWill also offer a relocation allo...
Part timeBankNorth Cork, Cork, Ireland
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant on behalf of our client in North Cork an...