- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 31 Jul 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Are you a GP with an interest in women's health or a gynaecologist looking for additional sessions per week and interested in breaking into the private sector?
Clarity Healthcare are currently recruiting for a fertility/contraception orientated GP or a qualified Gynaecologist for an exciting opportunity to join a Dublin based private fertility clinic which offers services such as menopause, early pregnancy, and vasectomy clinics and are also offering a competitive, negotiable salary?
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A minimum of 18 months' experience in fertility/contraception
- Must be certified in contraception insertion
- A strong interest in the area of contraception and fertility
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results
- A proven track record in patient satisfaction - must be polite, enthusiastic and should have a pleasant personality
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If this is the role sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, why not get in touch with us today to discuss this opportunity in more detail?
Ref: GP/Gynaecologist - Dublin