- € 57000 - 67000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Registrars in Oncology
A Univeristy hospital is offering outstanding career development and progression, including education and training opportunities. As part of the team you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing support. A fantastic opportunity to progress in this field for suitably qualified ophthalmologist.
* Salary €55,872 - €65,794 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Assistance with relocation from start to finish
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Registrar Emergency Medicine excellent ED hospital role in GalwayTitle: Registrar EDHead Hunt International is currently looking fo...
€ 56850 - 66946 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Registrar Anaesthetics opportunity Galway, West of IrelandHead Hunt International is currently looking for Registrar Anaesthetics t...