Support Pharmacist - Co. Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
Support Pharmacist - Co. Limerick (Limerick City surrounding area)
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy,
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working 42.5 hours per week.
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to Apply