MRI Radiographer - Cork
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 19 Aug 2020
MRI Radiographer, urgently required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of Ireland's leading independent provider of diagnostic imaging services. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Cork.
As MRI Radiographer, you will be providing professional, high quality scanning services in MRI, as well as covering other areas such as CT and DXA, if required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a supportive and dynamic team within the private sector. Competitive salary and excellent career progression opportunities are available.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent recognised qualification
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience is desirable
- CORU Registration
- Experience in MRI routine and complex scanning is highly desirable
- Excellent planning, priority and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV to Robyn at TTM Healthcare, or request a call back to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.