- € 55,872 - 65,794 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 28 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
Specialising in the care of children?
If you apply today then you could be joining a University Hospital in Waterford who are in search of an experienced Paediatric Registrar to join their team. You will be providing an increased level of care to the growing number of patients that come through the doors of the Paediatrics Department each year.
As a Paediatric Registrar you will be rotating between General Paeds, Wards, Day-ward and Neonates.
• Covering a variety of cases
• Have opportunities for excellent career progression
• Potentially earn up to a further 30% with on-call shifts
Do you have the below?
• Full Irish Medical Council registration or an eligibility to apply.
• Extensive experience in a Paediatrics and Neonatal setting at Registrar level
• Full or part completed MRCPCH
• Valid IELTS or OET certificate
• Experience in the following preferred: Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa / Middle East
• Neonatal experience is essential.
Eager to start in the coming weeks? Get in touch with us to get booked in for an immediate interview.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractWaterford, Waterford, Ireland
Registrar Paediatrics opportunity in WaterfordPaediatrics Registrar Registrar Paediatrics excellent opportunities around Ireland. H...
€ 55874 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractWaterford, Waterford, Ireland
Registrar Paediatrics opportunities in Waterford for July 2020 intake Registrars Paediatric for the South East of Ireland This hosp...