Psychologist - Disabilities, S.A.T. Sth Dublin
Sandyford, Dublin 18
- € 26.66 - 45.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 17 Jul 2020
- 14 Jan 2021
Psychologists – School aged Disability Team, Dublin 18
A maternity locum Psychologist vacancy, has arisen on the HSE Dublin South School Age (5-18years) Developmental / Disability Team – for immediate start.
Psychology is a highly valued discipline in these small but vibrant and experienced teams currently consisting of Senior Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy staff.
The teams offer a range of assessment, consultation, education and intervention services to children with some complex disability and developmental needs but who are largely catered for in mainstream education settings.
At this point the team are moving to offering blended face to face and telehealth services. Alongside individual assessment and intervention work, team initiatives include multidisciplinary waiting list advice clinics, parent workshops and post diagnostic support clinics.
Applications are invited from Clinical, Educational and Counselling Psychologists, with Dept of Health statement of equivalence if required. Experience is expected of working in a health or disability service setting with children 0-18years and their families with children with complex developmental presentations including Autism Spectrum Conditions.
This role is open to Psychologists with Master / Doctorate qualifications in the following disciplines: Clinical, Educational and Counselling Psychologists
This is a full time role and will mainly consist of clinic based work. There will be some school / home based visits where necessary.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class psychology service to a population of mainly 4-17 year olds with a range of disabilities.
- A masters or doctorate qualification as a Psychologist in either Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology
- Validation of qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children if qualified outside the Republic of Ireland
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in order to be considered for a senior role.
- Experience working in a similar service
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Psychology jobs
This job was posted to Psychology in Sandyford, Dublin 18
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 32178 - 42379 Per yearFull timeContract...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
For immediate telephone interview please email your CV to: [... Click Apply...] client is hiring Audiologists for positions in Dub...
€ 18.8 - 27.44 Per weekFull timeBankTallaght, Dublin 24, Dublin, Ireland
Speech & Language Therapist - adult service, Dublin 5The SLT will help manage referrals and assess & treat Adults on the ex...