Psychotherapist - Clinical Lead
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 40 - 42 Per hour
- Full time
- Temporary, Permanent, Contract
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Jul 2020
- 17 Aug 2020
Title: Psychotherapist – Clinical Lead
Employment type: Temporary or Permanent
Salary: £40 per hour
Reports to: Operations Manager/National Clinical Therapies Lead
My Client requires a BABCP accredited Psychotherapist, with excellent knowledge and experience in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
This is a unique opportunity, you will be part of an Integrated care team that combine social, physical, and emotional support. This project is the result of a successful partnership between a national social enterprise and a local, community wellbeing service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To provide highly developed specialist psychological assessments of clients based upon appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, other professionals, family members and others involved in the client care.
To ensure the systematic provision of high-quality psycho-social interventions, including IAPT compliant treatment interventions including counselling are offered through 1:1 work and groups to clients and delivered throughout the service.
A major requirement of the job will be to carry out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programmes.
To propose and implement policy and service development changes within the area served by the team/service.
Essential Acquired experience & qualifications
• Masters in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or working toward / willing to work towards if holds a Post Graduate Diploma In Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• BABCP accredited.
• Delivering and coordinating psychological services
• Experience of leading a mental health service where multi- disciplinary working was embraced as part of service delivery
• Experience of working in either Primary or Secondary Care Services
• Expertise and knowledge across the spectrum of an IAPT service
• Experience of providing clinical supervision and case management
• Experience of providing line management
• Ability to meet agreed/specified service targets
• Ability to manage own caseload and time
• Demonstrates high standards in written communication
• Able to write clear reports and letters to referrers
• Experience of developing and implementing new models of service delivery including new business
• Able to attend supervision training as part of on-going Continuing Professional Development
• Good record of Continuing Professional Development and willingness to continue this
• HCPC Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
This job was posted to Psychology, Psychotherapy in Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 12.75 - 12.75 Per hourFull timeContractExeter, Devon, England
Merco are currently recruiting for Call Handlers/ Health Advisors to work for a reputable client in Exeter. Details of the role- - ...